We are always looking for professional, quality-minded service partners to help us grow our business. We depend on these relationships to provide our customers with a single source solution to maintaining their property.
LSI provides a wide variety of grounds management, landscape construction, and facility services with a geographic footprint extending throughout the entire eastern region of the country. In order to successfully accomplish this, it’s important that we have multiple service partners across a wide geography.
We work with companies of all sizes. Big companies provide more resources and scalability, while the smaller, owner-operator companies provide more of a hands-on approach and the flexibility that customers need. We can provide your company with the right opportunities to make you more successful.
Our minimum requirements include:
- You must be a self-performing company. Subcontracting is strictly prohibited.
- You must have outstanding customer and vendor references. They will be checked.
- You must agree to and adhere to our subcontractor agreement.
- You must meet our minimum insurance requirements.
- You must comply with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
To get started, please complete our provider pre-qualification form. We look forward to working with you and building a long-term, win-win partnership.